Today marks the second anniversary of iloveAllaah.com Website
Don't forget to share this article after reading
26th December, 2010
Alhamdulillah. Today marks the 2nd ANNIVERSARY of ILoveAllaah.com Page.
"I LOVE ALLAH" Page was founded only to promote Islamic Da’wah - the proper presentation, understanding and appreciation of Islam, as well as removing misconceptions about Islam - amongst less aware Muslims and non-Muslims all over the world for free without any commercial aims. . Click here to know more.
First of all we would like to thank Allah for giving us the opportunity to spread His Religion.
Secondly Jazzak-Allah Khairan and thanks to all of you. You all have been remarkable group of people – truly the greatest fans ever. We couldn’t have done anything without the help of all of you here at the Page. Without you and the connections you make to others, the Islamic posts we create wouldn't have much meaning. So we feel fortunate to have all of you with us. And could not reach this point without your all support.
We would also like to thank all our involved Admins (who are still working with ILA and the previous admins), the authors, editors and administrators of websites and forums for providing us Islamic Resources and also the Islamic Groups, Pages and individual persons on Facebook who helped us to promote our Page and blog. We couldn’t have done anything without your help.
As we approach our second anniversary this December, we want to take this opportunity to update you as to where we stand as a company, and where we are going.
As prepared as we were to move forward, we faced many unexpected challenges last year.
- Our page was disabled by Facebook but Alhamdulillah after our request they opened the page again and authenticate our page.
- We were also having some server problem due to the increase of visitors, and several attacked by the hackers.
At the same time, many positive things took place as well.
- With the help of Allah we influenced thousands of people by posting inspiring articles, status, quotes and videos and helped them to become practicing Muslim.
- We created our blog which has a minimum of 20,000 visits everyday.
- We created two websites in Indonesian and Bangla Language.
- We had done several Islamic Projects e.g Salah Project, Seerah Project, Quran and Modern Science Project, Ramadan Project, Become a Better Muslim Project. To know more click here.
- We started a Hajj and Umrah service for Indonesian people.
- We helped many Non Muslims, to accept Islam.
On the upcoming years, we will try our level best on achieving our other missions, which are:
- Create an Online Da'waah Team.
- Create an Online Radio Station – currently we are working on it.
- Adding Russian, French, Turkish and German language to our main site.
- Create a Muslim marriage site.
- Create an Islamic News Site.
- Arrange Online Islamic Classes with the Sheikhs of Madinah University.
- Developing Islamic Software, Islamic Presentations and Documentaries Films.
- Providing free Quran, Islamic books, DVDS to all by post.
So, stay tune with us! InshaAllah, "I LOVE ALLAH" will bring to you so many interesting Islamic contents in the upcoming years.
May Allah Almighty guide us all to true Peace and happiness. May Allah unite our Ummah and always show us the right way. Ameen.
*Report a broken link or spelling mistake